New Position: Customer Service Rep
Are you interested in an exciting career in the Web Industry!? We’re seeking a highly motivated, passionate individual, looking to grow in the field of Web Development & Marketing. You will join our production & project teams as a Customer Service Rep.
- Answer phones.
- Monitor production calendar and meet client deadlines.
- Report/communicate client needs between production staff and client.
- Report and monitor the status and timelines of service tickets.
- Manage service tickets within budget.
- File project materials.
- Implement procedural documentation into maintenance process.
- Work with team leaders in a collaborative environment.
- Practice daily customer service in a fun and positive way.
- Provide low-level support and troubleshooting for client email.
- Advanced knowledge in MS Outlook, Excel, Word, and all Internet Browsers.
- Excellent phone & customer service skills along with multi-tasking, scheduling, organization & meeting deadlines required.
- Understanding of online marketing
- Understanding of web site technology & development- HTML, Domains, Social Media, Content Management Systems, etc.
- Copywriting & Editing Skills a bonus.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Your web site experience
- Your resume & references
- How you use the Internet in your daily life
- What interests you about this position